Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What is your strongest skill, standing while striking, kicking etc, or grappling, throwing ?

I'm extremely fast,strong and I'm a pretty good grappler for someone who doesn't come from a grappling background I have great takedowns,takedown defense,submissions from the top, I've enter tournaments and I do fairly well.I can take a lot of punishment and I have a lot of power in my hands.Now as far as weakness go even though I have power in my hands I'm not a great striker when it comes to the technical stuff that's how i know I can take a lot of punishment because I've taken my far share of beatings on the feet LOL.Also even though I'm a good grappler from the top not so much from the bottom and that's why my takedown defense is so good because I suck off my back so I train takedown defense extra hard.Also the other thing is my cardio is not great because I have asthma even though most can't tell because I have big muscles but that actually makes it worst because it takes a lot of oxygen to maintain big muscles so it makes my cardio worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment