Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Child support....Marine stationed in california?

I am a marine stationed in california and back in september 2010 my ex wife and i had a stipulation written up and we have 2 young children and the stipulation stated i was to pay $800 per month which i have been doing every month it is garnished from my pay. She now is taking me back to court so soon and wants almost $1400 a month for support and $500 for spousal and me to pay her attorney fees. I make approximately 4000 a month which includes my housing pay and she makes about $1600 per month not including my child support..I have tons of bills on top of the child support and half of daycare i already pay and we have a joint credit card that i pay and she does not. Can the judge really award her all this money? I love my children very much and she uses them against me all the time...I would give my life for my children but i feel like she is trying to suck me dry and wants to live off my money..she and our children live in michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment