Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What Does It Mean When Your BF Ignores You?

So the day before he said that he never wants to hear me say that we'll break up not even in 7 years then the next day his brother is over and I called him and we were talking and I said you like Bailey he likes to fix things to too then I laughed and said he has that perfect emo look that makes him look like he has guy-liner on and Domonioc(my boyfriend) says I'm tired of you saying that blah blah and I said sorry and and he said but yea I have the golden touch and I said thats a good thing cuz i break things alot and he just hung up without even saying i got to go or anything and I called him the next day and he won't answer. Then I try again later and his phone is off? What does this mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment